S&P Market Intelligence offers a robust and differentiated solution for private and public company data and analysis including Brazil
Our dynamic platform provides access to company information including business descriptions, industry, original audit source documents, and standardized, comparable financials for private and public companies, including Brazil. With the addition of timely, transparent, and comparable financial data for over 10,000 Brazilian private companies, combined with our powerful analytics and predictive models, S&P Market Intelligence gives you the power to assess risk and uncover opportunities that others may not even see — in Brazil and across the globe.
Standardized and Comparable Data
- Quality and timely financials reviewed and standardized by S&P Market Intelligence analysts
- Financials mapped to a standard chart of accounts for global and regional comparability
Review/Build Transaction Comparables
- M&A and new issue data are available for companies globally from a database of over +1Million transactions including M&A, private placements, buy backs, new issues, bankruptcies and more. Our transaction analysis tool provides a customizable visualization of M&A, private placements and other transactions by sector or industry.
Access to Original Financials & Calculations
- Provides access to the financials usually published in official Brazilian newspapers
- Robust ‘click-through’ functionality allows for transparency into the calculation of financial metrics, enables tracing of values to source documents
Powerful Analytics and Flexible Reporting Tools
- Screening and valuation tools enable you to help identify ideas for potential investments or acquisitions, create benchmarks, monitor holdings, and analyze trends
- Conduct effective peer group analyses against similar companies, competitors and benchmarks within Brazil or across the globe
- Build custom analysis and reports using our Microsoft Office Plug-in tools for Excel®, PowerPoint and Word
Credit Risk Indicators with Scenario Analysis
- Evaluate and manage risk for rated and unrated entities using our quantitative models that assess the creditworthiness of public and private companies in Brazil and globally